3 days hiking on the trails of Liguria, tour between cliffs, olive trees and focaccia
Discover the beautiful coastline around Finale Ligure, a walking route overlooking the sea
This is 3 days of easy / intermediate level hiking, starting in the morning and returning in the evening to Finale Ligure, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, our base for this adventure. During the day we will walk on paths overlooking the sea, we will discover ancient dolmens, streams and rocky outcrops, accompanied by an Environmental Hiking Guide, and in the evening we will rest tasting the Ligurian specialties.
It is a fascinating trip for those who love nature, in a small group of up to 8 people, which allows you to meet other travelers and walk among friends, listening to stories and learning to know this beautiful corner of Liguria.
Our minibus will assist us to take us on the paths, and to take us from Turin (or from Fossano - CN) to Finale Ligure, and bring us back at the end of the holiday.
The price also includes the night accommodation, and all packed lunches and dinners.
Please note: the route can be modified according to weather and safety conditions. So there might be last minute variations.
Relatively short itineraries on paths and dirt roads, with some climbs to be faced without hurry and at the right pace! Ideal for new hikers and for those who want to take up easy hiking again.
A great sports and mountain lover, during the summer you will find him along the trails hiking and mountain biking, and in the winter again there with skis or a snowboard on his feet. Always looking for new routes, he loves good food and good company. When he is not in the mountains you'll find him at the sea side surfing or rehearsing a play with his actor friends.
Never without: a good cup of coffee
Favorite quote: "Sports is the toy department of life"
This tour consists of 3 days of hiking, based in Finale Ligure (SV). We can therefore meet directly there, if it is convenient for you.
If you prefer, we have two other meeting points planned, that we will drive by in our 9 seats Minibbus with air conditioning and free wi-fi on the road to Liguria:
- Porta Susa railway station in Torino
- Fossano (CN) railway station
In any case, once the group is established, we will start the day as usual with a welcome breakfast, to get to know each other before leaving for our adventure.
Here are the scheduled times:
- 6.00 am departure from Giroola, Villareggia (TO)
- 7.00 am stop at Turin Porta Susa railway station
- 8:15 am stop at Fossano train station (CN)
- 10:00 am arrival at Finale Ligure (SV) and stop for breakfast
- 10:30 am departure of the excursion from Finale Ligure (SV)
The tour will end at about 4 pm on the third day, time of the arrival of the excursion to Noli Ligure (CN). From here we will then continue home via Minibus.
This tour is perfect for solo travellers:
- we take care of everything
- you are independent and can choose whether and when to share meals and your free time with the group
- you get to know people from all around the world in a small group
We'll start with a coffee (yes, real espresso!) or a juice and pastry, get to know the group, and by the time we jump on board and start exploring you'll be among friends.
So, solo travellers are very welcome on our tours, and if you are ok with sharing a double/triple room with other members of the group we'll send you an email after the booking and you will tell us your preferences (e.g. girl ok to share a bedroom with other girls only, etc).
If however you prefer us to book a single room for you, it is available during the reservation process for an additional fee..
If there are no other solo travellers in your tour or if there is no possibility to match your preferences (or your roommates happen to snore too much!), your single room will be on us, no additional charge will be required.
- 2 breakfasts
- An additional welcome breakfast
- 3 picnic lunches on the trails
- 2 dinners
- transfer from Turin or Fossano to Finale Ligure and back
- transport to the starting points of the paths
- 2 nights in a 3-star hotel with breakfast, in a double room (single room supplement: 50 euros total)
- 3 days of trails accompanied by an Environmental Hiking Guide